The Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chosen Few

The forum for The Chosen Few alliance from s7.travian.us

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need a Sitter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need a Sitter Empty Need a Sitter Sun May 17, 2009 2:26 pm

zugman

Friends, Colleagues, Alliance Members:
I am in desperate need of a second sitter. I will be going away camping from Thursday, May 21 until Monday, May 25, and my main sitter, Undertaker, is also going to be unavailable as well. I have 15 villages that will need some maintenence and care during my absence (normally when I'm on vacation I take my laptop, but it is an impossibility for this one). pale Please let me know if you are able to sit for me during this Memorial Day weekend. I will be most grateful and be happy to be a sitter for you when you need it (although this coming weekend is obviously an impossibility). I will be happy to provide you with detailed instructions as to what needs to happen where, but also happy to leave things to your best judgment. I have villages from population of just a dozen or so to over 1000, so you should be able to have a real mix of things. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Jon Zug aka zugman
TCF Wing IV

2Need a Sitter Empty Re: Need a Sitter Sun May 17, 2009 8:26 pm

vilgan

vilgan
Sergeant

wrong section to post this in. please move to general requests section

3Need a Sitter Empty Sitter Wed May 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Bakia

n00b

Hey I sent you an igm bout the sitter thing, I will do what I can to help you......... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]