The Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chosen Few

The forum for The Chosen Few alliance from s7.travian.us

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Access.. need help!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Access.. need help! Empty Forum Access.. need help! Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:55 am

Rocker34

n00b

Hey guys, what do I need to do in order to get access to the forum?

I've been in this alliance since the time of JAMA!!! and I can't even get into the forums Sad I IGMed Garth a week ago or something and even wrote a pm here, but I'm not getting any response... is he still the guy to talk about this stuff?

Please help me Smile

2Forum Access.. need help! Empty Re: Forum Access.. need help! Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:59 pm

yo2man

yo2man
Captain

Rocker34 wrote:Hey guys, what do I need to do in order to get access to the forum?

I've been in this alliance since the time of JAMA!!! and I can't even get into the forums Sad I IGMed Garth a week ago or something and even wrote a pm here, but I'm not getting any response... is he still the guy to talk about this stuff?

Please help me Smile

yes he is, sometimes he is slow though lol Very Happy

http://www.lfcountry.webs.com

3Forum Access.. need help! Empty Re: Forum Access.. need help! Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 am

Rocker34

n00b

I guess he's busy... I hope no one will blame me for lack of participation in the meantime Razz

*attracts attention on himself to be noticed* bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

4Forum Access.. need help! Empty Re: Forum Access.. need help! Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:56 pm

I PM'd you but I guess I'll post it here too.

I'm sorry for not getting back to you, your IGM must have fallen through the cracks somehow. Please send me another IGM and I'll fix everything for you. I need you to send me another one because I usually have anywhere from 5 to 10 messages in my inbox a day so any message I don't get to can disappear in as little as 3 days.

-Garth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]