The Chosen Few
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chosen Few

The forum for The Chosen Few alliance from s7.travian.us

You are not connected. Please login or register

Having Trouble with PMs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Having Trouble with PMs Empty Having Trouble with PMs Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:00 pm

I tried to PM Dawg about a membership application 3 days ago, but didn't get a reply one way or the other. I just checked my sent messages, and the problem appears to be that the message was never sent, it doesn't appear in the Sent Box, it just sits in the Out Box, no matter how many times you try to send it. In Microsoft Outlook you can just force a send/recieve, but how do you send a PM on this Forum, since apparently clicking on 'Send' doesn't work.

Thanks

El Majnoon

2Having Trouble with PMs Empty Re: Having Trouble with PMs Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:29 am

Hador_NYC

Hador_NYC
Supply Coordinator

Just try an IGM

3Having Trouble with PMs Empty Ok, will do Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 am

I wanted to IGM Dawg, but he/she doesn't appear in the Alliance list. I already IGMed another officer 4 days ago but they haven't read the message yet. I guess I will just IGM all officers till I get a reply. Thanks for the help.

4Having Trouble with PMs Empty Re: Having Trouble with PMs Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:35 am

Ender587

Ender587
Defensive Coordinator

Check TCF, not any of its wings. He is on the leader portion and you can find him around rank 20 on the list. He's there, we didnt boot him out..YET! lol im just playin dawg.

5Having Trouble with PMs Empty Thanks Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:45 am

Thanks for the help Ender, IGM sent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum